Voter ID card is a very essential and valuable document for every Indian citizen. It is a proof of Indian residency. Voter ID card is utilized as entry file to voting and also it’s an official certification for different Indian government offices. At present getting a Voter identity Card is very painless as there is an opportunity to apply for voter identity via online registration procedure. Indian citizens over 18 years are qualified to get Voter ID Card through this process.
Why Online Registration?
Submit an application for voter identity card through online is a handy and time saving process. It helps you to cut long lines and some time wasting processes. You can submit your application whenever you desire and you will effortlessly receive your voter identity card at your door by mail. You also can view your card status. Online apply can help you to receive your voter id card within 30 days where an offline application could take approximately 9 to 10 months.
While applying for your own Voter Id card, you have to attach some necessary documents including a Passport Size recent photograph (color), Any Official paper that confirms your current age, Ration Card or Electric Bill or Telephone Bill as evidence of your address.
How to apply online?
To submit your application you just make some easy steps using your computer and internet online connection. You to brows the official election commission website for your state. Yes, the website is different for each state. These websites use local language and a very user friendly system to collect data from end users, so it will be a very simple process for you to add & send your information. Follow the steps below to insert your information and apply –
1) Brows the official website of election commission http://eci-citizenservices.nic.in/
2) Click on the New User Registration and register yourself by providing your current mobile number and email.
3) You will get SMS and email verification code. So you must provide your mobile and email correctly.
4) Then you have to provide all of your proper information using FORM 6 at Online.
5) You have to upload your photograph and all the required scanned documents and proofs that we talked about above.
6) You will forward to confirmation page to verify the information you provided. Just check it and submit.
7) The system will send a success e-mail and you will view Successful data submission page.
8) You will get an Application ID number to view the status of your voter ID card application later.
Election commission of India has introduced this online Voter Id card registration process in such a simple method that everyone can add their information without any difficulty.