BlueStacks App Player is the multipurpose program that lets you to turn your Windows and MAC desktop or laptop computer into an Android device. Sounds interesting, of course friends, I as well uncovered it extremely interesting and astonishing when I installed it first on my computer. It utilizes a virtual Window over Windows to establish an Android environment and when you open it on your computer, it will allow you to get a total android experience.
If you like to get an experience of popular Android apps/games on your desktop, just download and install BlueStacks App Player and get the android experience on your bigger screen. Here we included a simple guideline about how to download and install BlueStacks for pc –
1) To begin with you have to brows the official website of BlueStacks app player bluestacks.com and get it using “Download for PC” button from homepage as shown in the following picture. Remember, you must be connected to internet to remain with installation procedures.
2) You will get a notification to save the program and begin downloading a 252 MB file. Once it downloaded just run the file to install it on your desktop or laptop pc. You will get first installation display where you have to select Continue.
- Choose the correct preferences or choose all of them while selecting installation options. Now relax, the system will download required files and complete the installation processes.
- Once the installation processes is finished, you have to organize the app store and sync devices choices. You can apply you current Gmail account or register for a Gmail account for this reason.
- Now you can brows app stores or search for your preferred apps/games on Google play store to install and use/play them on your Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MAC OS platforms.